How to add Grip to your Apple Developer Account
To make sure that we can publish iOS apps on your behalf, we have to be added in two places following the below steps.
When requesting access to Client owned Apple Developer accounts, the following needs to be granted:
1. To add Grip to the Apple Developer Portal
1. Open and login to the https://developer.apple.
2. Click on the People section
3. Click on the "+" symbol to add a new user
4. Add Grip (email@example.com) as a new user with the following information as indicated in screenshot
5. If you are unable to check the box to grant Developer Resources access, please contact Apple Support via their callback service at https://developer.apple.com/