Why exhibitor representative without a relationship can't create a team?
Grip blocks Representatives without a relationship to a Company Profile from creating a Team. This enables Grip to eliminate the creation of duplicated teams in an event.
What happens when a user in a relationship to a Company logs into Web Networking?
1. User logs into web networking for the first time
2. The Create New Team step during his onboarding is shown. The user can create the team at this step or skip.
3. The user can click on the Teams icon in the top right corner of web networking app to access Teams page.
4. If the user hasn't created a team yet, the user can create a new team on this page.
5. Once the user creates a team, all of his colleagues with a relationship with the same company will be automatically added to the team.
What happens when a user without a relationship to a Company logs into Web Networking?
1. User A logs into web networking for the first time.
2. The user doesn't see the Create New Team step during his onboarding.
3. User can click on the Teams icon in the top right corner of web networking app to access Teams page.
4. The user cannot click on the 'Get Started with Teams' button. The message below notifies him that he's not linked to a company and he should contact the event organizer.
5. Event organizer creates a relationship between the user A and a company profile X.
6. If there is no team linked to the company profile X in the event yet, then the user A can create a new team that will be linked to that company.
7. If another user had created a team linked to company X already, then the system will automatically send a request to join user A to this team. Team admin will be able to view this request and accept or decline it.
1. What exactly will a user without a relationship see when he opens the Teams page?
2. What should I do when a user contacts me about this issue?
If the user should be able to create a team, then you should make sure that the correct relationship is created. A relationship can be created in the dashboard or through the registration process. You can contact integration manager or client to see what is the best option.