How to request a meeting on behalf of a team member?
In this article, we'll explain how you can request a meeting on behalf of one of your team members.
1. Log in to the platform using your email and the password you chose on your first log in.
2. Once logged in, identify the different section of the platform where you can find leads and request meetings.
a. In Network > Section: Recommendations
b. In Teams > Section: Inbound Leads
3. Once you have found a lead you want to request a meeting with. Click on the "Meet" icon to open the meeting request window.
4. Click on the "Representatives" scroll down menu to view all your team members. Select the team member you want to assign the meeting to and carry on filling out the rest of the meeting details.
Note: The team member you want to assign the meeting to is not in the scroll down menu? Easy fix! We have created an article explaining how to invite additional team members view article: here - otherwise it might be that your team member has not connected to the platform yet and you should advise them to.
5. All your team meeting requests can be viewed in your Teams section.
Meeting requests that have not been confirmed by visitors will have the status: "awaiting response".
Meeting requests that have not been seen by visitors will have the status "sent" and if the request has been seen the status will change to "seen".