What is the Engagement Hub?
The Engagement Hub is a central place for content, and connections to happen year round. The Engagement Hub provides intuitive search and filtering across people, products, companies and the video content library.
In the Engagement Hub you can:
- Showcase all of your events, live, past and/or future events.
- All chat conversations from previous events will be available to continue building relationships.
- Participants will have access to all of their connections in one place.
- Have extensive flexibility to personalize your video content library to fit your needs and contribute to your goals.
- Have the ability to run sessions that will serve as a marketing tool allowing for more opportunities for your audience to engage with other events.
- Have pages that will allow you to embed 3rd party applications, like PDF readers & presentation slides which will elevate your audience's experience in the engagement hub.
- Have year-round sponsorship opportunities
How to setup the Engagement Hub
An application that does not have the engagement hub will see a “request more information” button. This will direct the user to email our team to get more information regarding the Engagement Hub.
Once you have the engagement hub enabled, you will see Engagement Hub set up a button in the Events page in the dashboard.
You will be taken to the event setup page to add the basic information for your engagement hub.
NB: The engagement hub includes all the amazing features that are available to you when you build an event on the Grip Platform except the following:
- MustMeet is not available on the Engagement Hub.
- Engagement Hub is not supported on our mobile applications, iOS and Android.
- Badge Scanning is not supported in the Engagement Hub.
Add an event overview page
On the Engagement Hub you can create a navigation item that will show your event participants all your events, past events and/or future events.
NB: Event Overview is only available for the Engagement Hub.
Event Overview is not supported on Mobile (iOS and Android).
1. Navigate to Event Details> Navigation > Create Navigation Item
2. Add the name of the navigation item and define the placement. In the dropdown item type, select “Event Overview”.
3. You will have four Event Stages to show on the page:
All – This will show all your active events (Live, Past and Future)
Live – All your live events that are Active.
Past – All your past events within the application
Future – This will show all your Future events in the application.
Live event overview
Past event overview
Future event overview
How does a user get access to the Engagement Hub?
The user will get access to the Engagement Hub like they would any other event on Grip through a welcome email.The user needs to be loaded into the Grip platform like they would any other event via registration or by enabling Grip Sign Ups.
How do type permissions in EH work?
Data Type permissions work in the same way as they would work in an event. They are in no way linked to other events in the same application.
Can I have more than one EH in my Application?
No, you can only ever have one EH in one application.