There are different access levels in the Grip Dashboard that can be used by different members of your team. An overview of the roles can be found below:
- Implementation Partner Admin: Full dashboard and API access for all features and functionality + The ability to use the “Test User” toggle, Meetings Settings, and App Config & Special Actions [entire section].
- App Admin: Full dashboard and API access for all most features and functionality.
- Matchmaking Client: Access to insights and Event Data.
- Event Expert: All settings (including Type Settings) for a single event.
- Event Expert +: All settings (including Type Settings) for a single event.
- Event Owner: All events-related information, no Type Settings and deleting of users (Recommended for Organiser).
- Registration Provider: Access to selected post/patch calls as well as event data, specifically created for registration providers.
Inviting Users to the Dashboard is from the User Access page.
Below a screenshot of how to invite someone as an Event Owner to the GripExpo event.
Changing the access of a user is also done from the "User Access" page by using the "Actions" buttons on the right-hand side.