This article explains The Grip Event Program functionality. It consists of three distinct pieces, allowing for maximum flexibility and ease-of-use for any event. Those three pieces are:
- Tracks: the "group a session" is part of, this could be a subcategory of your session dedicated Artificial Intelligence. The following attributes can be specified for a track:
- Track name (required)
- Track colour (optional)
- Track description (optional)
- Locations: is where the place sessions will take place. Session Locations are very similar to Meeting Locations. Here you can specify:
- Location Name (required)
- Location Timezone (required)
- Location Capacity (optional)
- Sessions: this where everything gets tied together. A session on Grip is any block of time with a specific purpose. This could be a workshop, a presentation, a panel discussion, a fireside chat or anything else that you can think off. The following attributes can be given to a session for optimum flexibility:
- Session Name (required)
- Session Description (optional)
- Session Start Date/Time (required)
- Session End Date/Time (required)
- Session Track (optional)
- Session Location (required)
- Session Speakers (optional) (any user or company)
- Session Required (optional) - (mark 'required sessions' that also show up in My Schedule of each user)
- Session Time Blocking (Optional) - (starts blocking once users add session to their schedule)
- Session Mandatory Attendance (Optional) - (adds a 'mandatory' label to the session, once added to My Schedule a message pops up, notifying about this session being under mandatory attendance)
How to Create a TrackHere we go through a short How To for the creation of a Track, Location and Session
1. Go to the Event Program section on the Management Dashboard, click Tracks > Create a Track
2. In the pop-up window, add the track name. description and if you plan on having multiple tracks, add a specific colour.
How to Create a Location
1. Go to the location tab and press Create a Location
2. Within the pop-up window, add the location name, timezone and (optional) the limit on how many are allowed in the location, in case the room only fits a limited amount of people.
How to Create a Session
1. Go to the Event Program > Create a Session
2. Within the session pop-up screen, you can have multiple speakers, and flexible start -and end times for longer and/or short sessions. The example below illustrates how to enter the information:
Well done!You configured your Event Program!
Still having problems? No problem! Just contact our support team on email@example.com.