It is now possible to add metadata values in bulk, so that event admin doesn't have add values one by one, but can quickly add multiple.
How to use it:
1. Open metadata values modal and click on 'Add Bulk' button
2. In the text field that you will see you can add your metadata values. Keep in mind the following rules
- Each line of text in the text field represents one value that will be added.
- When container supports translations, then separate your values by a comma
- The order of translations to add in the text field is the same as the order displayed on Values Moda.
- You can skip translation by leaving the empty space between/after commas, e.g. 'value,,value' or 'value,value,'.
3. Good case practice for adding multiple values with translations is to:
- Copy-paste values to the separate spreadsheet, where each translation is in a separate column (see demo recording)
- Make sure that the structure is correct in the spreadsheet where it's easy to correct
- Export spreadsheet as comma-separated CSV file
- Open file in a text editor
- Copy text and paste into the 'Bulk Add' text field
- Preview screen to display values in a table before they're imported