In this article we will cover everything about the My Team portal. The My Team portal is useful to manage all meetings, leads, chats, company information, products, account details, contacts, and data exports on the platform. This is your portal where all team activity and information is stored.
In this article we will cover:
- Creating a team
- Overview of the My Team portal
- Inbound Leads
- Company Chat
- Team Members
- Company Profile
Creating a team
1. Go to the event link (given by the organiser) and enter the email address related to your account.
2. Enter your Badge ID/Registration ID and click Claim Account.
3. Create a password for your account.
4. Depending on the event, the event organiser may have linked your account with your company. If this is the case you will see the page below. Make sure the toggle is on as shown in the image below and the company name is correct. Click 'Next'. You have successfully created your team. If you do not see this screen or when you click 'My Team' it does not let you create your team, please contact the event organiser. If you are the first person to login and create your team, you will be automatically set as team admin.
5. When you click 'My Team' at the top right hand side of the event platform it will prompt you to invite team members (dependent on event setup by the organizer). Add their details and click 'Invite Members', or simply click the X at the top right to close. This will vary based on Event Organizer setup
You will now have access to the My Team portal.
Overview of the My Team portal
1. The 'My Team' portal is accessible in the top right corner of the event platform.
As stated above, the first user associated with a company to log in will create the team and automatically be set as team admin.
2. Within your teams portal, you will see multiple sections on the navigation bar at the top of the page. These will include:
- Inbound Leads
- Company Chat
- Team Members
- Company Profile
- Product (event-dependent)
- Account (depending on your plan)
Meetings will be the first page you land on when clicking 'My Team'. From here you can; filter by scheduled, pending, awaiting response, and declined meetings. You can also filter by team members. Choose calendars to display, and create meetings. All of these functionalities are shown in the gif below.
1. The Inbound Leads page features profiles of participants that have shown interest, connected or interacted with you, your team members, and/or company profile. The aim of the page is to show you the profiles that present a high chance of converting to contacts, i.e. profiles that are connected or have meetings with your team. You can also change this to the interactive table view as seen in the gif below. We have a dedicated article on the Inbound Leads page, to view this article click here.
2. As you can see, Lead Activity tags are shown on the contact profile within Inbound Leads. Lead Activity tags will also show on any profile within the platform, even out of the My Team portal. If you see an interesting profile within the event platform and click on it, you will see Lead Activity, and the actions of your team on that profile.
3. You can assign a score to a Lead by clicking 'View Lead Notes'. You can the click on the stars to submit a lead score. Scores can be changed by any team member. Adding or updating the score sets an automatic note, so other team members can track the scoring history. View our article here for a more in-depth look at lead scoring.
Event attendees can send messages directly to your company through its profile page. Any team member can reply to these messages as the company.
The Contacts page allows team members to view all contacts obtained by all team members. This shows participants relating to users who have connections and/or scheduled meetings with the team. You can click the settings cog to view lead notes, or delete a contacts. This page is in an interactive table view meaning you can add and remove columns, filter, and show how data is displayed.
1. All team members will be displayed on this page. As previously stated, the first person to create the team will be the admin.
As opposed to a Team Member the Admin(s) has/have the right to:
1. Edit the role of team members, they can decide to make other people Admin(s) or Team Member
2. Edit other team member profiles
3. Invite additional team member(s)
As listed above a Team Member does not have the right to edit profiles/invite other team members. However, they have access to all the features of the Teams platform: booking meetings on behalf of other team members, view entire team calendar and more. Important note: you must be an admin to change the role of other team members.
2. Depending on the event you may be able to invite team members. To invite a team member click 'Invite Members' at the top right of the page.
3. Fill out the team member details as shown in the image below. This form will also indicate your maximum team size. This will vary depending on the Event Organizer setup
4. If you click on the settings cog on the right of your profile you have the ability to edit your profile and manage your availability.
5. If you are an admin and you click the settings cog on the profile of a team member you will have a few more options. These are; Edit Profile, Manage Availability, Change role to Admin, and Remove member from team.
From the company profile page you can edit your company information (varies depending on event), and a profile image (varies depending on event) The profile banner image should be 1476x634px. Please see an example of what this page may look like below.
1. The product page is where you can add and view products associated with your company, these are usually products you are exhibiting at your event.
2. You can add a product by clicking the 'Add Product' button at the top right of the page (event dependant). You will then land on the screen pictured below. Add photos, enter the name of the products, headline, location, and summary, then click 'Add'.
1. The account page will show which plan your team is on (set by the event organiser). If additional plans are set up which may include additional features for your team, you will se an 'Upgrade Now' button under your current plan. If you are on the highest plan, you will not get the option to upgrade.
2. If you wish to upgrade and click 'Upgrade Now' you will be taken to a page similar to the below. This will state what add ons you will receive by upgrading to a specific plan (event specific). To select the plan you want, simply click 'Upgrade' under the plan name.
1. Under the export page you will see two options; Export Meetings, and Export Contacts.
2. Export Meetings. As stated, this will generate a file of all of your team's accepted meetings at the event with all the details associated with that meetings and participant. You can choose between CSV and Excel format.
3. Export Contacts. As stated, this will generate a file with the details of your contacts from the event including Lead Notes on the specific contact. You can choose between CSV and Excel format. Contacts are all Meetings and Connections on the event platform. Please note: Due to GDPR email and/or phone numbers will be shared only for the users who decided to share their contact details.
Can I download Inbound Leads and Teams Results to a CSV file?
You cannot download Inbound Leads and Teams Results from the My Team portal. Only event organisers have access to do this. Please contact them for information.
Can I invite as many team members as I want?
No, the number of team members you can invite will be displayed when you click invite members.
Why are certain features shown not available for my team?
The event organiser can set what is available to certain teams within the event platform. If you have any questions or want to request certain access or upgrade to a new plan, please speak to the event organiser.
I am not associated with a team and would like to set one up, what do I do?
If you are not associated with a team and would like to set one up, please speak to the event organiser.
I want to add more products but I can't, why is this?
The amount of products you can add to your team can be limited by the event organiser. If you click 'Account' within your team portal, you will see the plan you are currently on. Event organisers may have different plans setup which you can upgrade to. If this is the case for your event click 'Upgrade' and you will see what features you will receive by upgrading to certain plans. If you have any questions about this, please contact the event organiser.
If my company profile gets viewed/interested before the team is created by a representative logging in, will this be found in inbound leads when the representative does log in and generate the team?
- Views will not be visible
- Interests will be visible
- Meetings will be visible
- Badge Scans will be visible