In this article we are going to learn about Teams. Teams is useful for exhibitors to manage all meetings and leads on the platform. For more information, you may want to check out the articles on creating a Team, updating your company profile and managing inbound leads.
Here's what we'll cover in this article;
Event Teams is a Grip Meeting Management Solution. By having this feature, all associated users can manage all meetings, leads, prepare for the physical or virtual event efficiently and increase the return on investment.
Users will have access to the following areas;
- Inbound Leads
- Company Chat
- Team Members
- Company Profile
- Product (event-dependent)
How do you use Teams
The Teams portal is accessible in the top right corner of the Grip platform.
The first user associated with a Company to log in will be able to create their Team. For more information on how to do this, please view this article here.
For details on how to set up your company profile, please follow the instructions here.
For details on how to manage inbound leads, please view this article here
Many exhibitors attend multiple events on Grip. Teams sit across Events to allow a Company to have a Team for all their Contacts and Inbound Leads across all the events they attend on Grip.
- Regardless of the links to a Company profile, Teams will never be auto-added to Event
- A user will always have to create or join a new Team within a Event
- Users will only be able to create a Team, if they are associated with the Company profile and the Company does not already have a Team in this Event
- Should the company profile already have a Team in this Event, the user cannot create a new team and only request to join the existing Team
Frequently asked questions
How can I export CSV files on the Teams page?
Can I download Inbound Leads and Teams Results to a CSV file?
- Event Participants cannot download their Inbound Leads and Teams Results overview. Only Event Organisers can from the "Teams" section in the Grip Dashboard
Can I invite additional Team Members?
- The Organiser has a set limit on how many people you can invite; the article here contains instructions on how to invite additional team members