In this article, we will explain how you can block off time from the schedule of your colleagues/team members.
This functionality is only available for users that have access to Grip Teams.
1. Go to Teams in the top right corner.
2. Click on "Team Members" on the left sidebar and the 'cog' for the team member that you want to manage the availability of.
3. See the scheduled meetings for your colleague.
4. To select a time slot to show as "Busy", simply click on that specific time and wait for it to say "Busy" - To change a time slot from "Busy" to "Available", simply click on that time and wait for it to say "Available"
5. Click o "Save" to finalise calendar changes
Now that you have blocked time off from your calendar, if anyone tries to book meetings with you these time slots will not show up as options.