- Presence of at least 1 exhibitor representative
- Presence of at least 1 meeting location
- Meetings having been configured for the event, a "How to guide" on this can be found here.
Requesting bulk meetings is simple and straightforward from the organizer dashboard below are the steps to successfully request multiple meetings:
** You can also watch a video about how to make bulk meeting invites**
1. Select the Select Application and Event filters
2. Go to the meetings tab
3. Choose "Bulk Meeting Invite"
4. Choose the requestor
5. Choose the individual recipients (you can pick up to 10)
6. Write a generic message that will be the 'comment' associated with all of the meeting requests you're sending
Voilà! Your first bulk meeting request is ready.
Still having problems? No problem! Just contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org.