As an Administrator you can create an Embed Live stream or an On-demand session in the 'Event Program' section of the Grip Dashboard which in turn will show up under the 'Event Agenda' section in the Grip platform for users to see.
In this article we will cover:
- How to create an external Live Stream in the Grip Networking Solution Dashboard.
How to create an external Live Stream in the Grip Networking Solution Dashboard.
1. Create the sessions in the Grip dashboard as normal. You may find this link helpful 'How to configure an event program'.
2. Find the relevant session that you would like to add a Live Stream link and open the session in the dashboard.
3. In the "Live Stream URL" section add the Live Stream link.
4. Turn on the "Embed Live Stream" button, make sure all other relevant details are filled out and click save.
How a user will see a virtual live stream session in the Grip platform
1. First, the user will see the live webinar in the 'Event Agenda' section. You can then click 'add to schedule'. In the example below, the session is live and available to everyone without having to add to schedule, so you can simply click 'Watch live stream' or click into the session to start watching it.
2. Some sessions will require you to add the session to your calendar before you can watch it. The first way to add it to your calendar is by clicking 'add to schedule' as shown in the image above. The second way is by clicking into the session and clicking 'watch now' this will automatically add the session to your schedule.
3. The below image is an example of how the embedded link will appear in the platform once you have clicked into the session.
Does the video need to be a real time live stream?
No, you can embed a pre-recorded video link to a live stream and make it live for a set period of time.
Can I add a live stream link to the main stage?
Can you select who has access to view the session?
Yes, you can make the session private and select exactly who has access.
Is it possible to have the same live stream link for different sessions (not on the main stage)?
If you have any questions or suggestions you can reach out to us on email@example.com