Grip Maintenance, Support and SLA
- Maintenance Events
- Maintenance work that may require interruption of the Guest App Services (Maintenance Events) shall not normally be performed during Normal Business Hours. Intros may interrupt the Guest App Services outside Normal Business Hours for maintenance provided that it has given the Customer at least three days' advance written notice.
- Any Maintenance Events that occur during Normal Business Hours, or that occur with less notice than required by paragraph 1.1, and which were not requested by the Customer, shall be considered downtime for the purpose of service availability measurement. Intros shall at all times endeavour to keep any service interruptions to a minimum.
- Technical support services
- Should the Customer determine that the Guest App Services includes a defect, the Customer’s Account Team (CSRs) may file error reports or support requests. Intros shall provide technical support services only to specified CSRs.
- Intros shall accept voicemail and e-mail incident submittal from CSRs 24 hours a day, seven days a week in accordance with the paragraph below. Intros shall accept telephone calls for English language telephone support during Normal Business Hours. Intros shall use reasonable endeavours to process support requests, issue trouble ticket tracking numbers if necessary, determine the source of the problem and respond to the Customer. Intros shall use reasonable endeavours to respond to all support requests from CSRs within the time periods specified below, according to priority.
- Intros shall determine the priority of any fault in accordance with the following table
|Priority||Description||Response time||Target resolution time|
|Priority 1||The entire Guest App is completely inaccessible. Priority 1 incidents shall be reported by telephone only.||Within two Normal Business Hours.||Four Normal Business Hours. Continuous effort after initial response and with Customer co-operation.|
|Priority 2||Operation of the Guest App Services is severely degraded, or major components of the Guest App Services are not operational and work cannot reasonably continue. Priority 2 incidents shall be reported by telephone only.||Within four Normal Business Hours.||Within two Business Days after initial response.|
|Priority 3||Certain non-essential features of the Guest App Service are impaired while most major components of the Service remain functional.||Within 12 Normal Business Hours.||Within five Business Days after initial response.|
|Priority 4||Errors that are non-disabling or cosmetic and clearly have little or no impact on the normal operation of the Services.||Within 24 Normal Business Hours.||When reasonably possible.|
- If no progress has been made on a Priority 1 or Priority 2 incident within the target resolution time, the incident shall be escalated to Account Representative. If the incident is not resolved, then after each successive increment of the target resolution time the incident shall be escalated to the Project Manager, followed by the CEO.
- The Customer shall provide front-line support to other Guest App Services users who are not the designated CSRs. However, the Customer's designated CSRs may contact Intros technical support in order to report problems that the Customer's designated CSRs cannot resolve themselves after they have performed a reasonable level of diagnosis.
- Points of contact for submission of incident reports:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (heavily preferred)
Service Level Arrangements
Intros shall use reasonable commercial endeavours to provide at least a 99.5% uptime service availability level per calendar year for the Guest App (Uptime Service Level).*
The Guest App will be considered as unavailable only:
- during periods of Priority 1 and 2 faults and
- during periods of unplanned Maintenance events
For the avoidance of doubt, the Guest App Services will not be considered as "unavailable" during Maintenance Events as described in the Maintenance and Support section above, Customer-caused outages or disruptions, or outages or disruptions attributable in whole or in part to Force Majeure Events within the meaning of clause 16 of the Conditions of Service.
Normal Business Hours are from 9am GMT till 6pm EST.
*Please note that currently, Grip cannot guarantee a 99.5% uptime in China due to firewalls and other elements that might be impacting our services. Furthermore, for the UAE, our 1:1 Meeting Rooms are impacted and are not available in the region.