Hosted Buyer Event Checklist
Set up the event as usual:
Types, metadata, permissions, locations, meeting settings, Import data etc.
Set up groups
1. Create buyer and supplier groups (and workshops if applicable)
2. Edit group permissions of the groups
3. Add metadata 'group_type' to the groups with one of the values: 'buyers' suppliers' 'workshop'
4. Add/import things to the groups
5. Make sure that all users are part of a group even free-flow only users
5. Make sure that all suppliers have default locations assigned
6. All attendees within Buyer/Supplier/Workshop groups need to have `exhibitor_id` metadata added. The metadata field can have no value.
Configure Hosted Buyer Experience
1. Enable Hosted Buyer experience in the app configuration
2. Go to Hosted Buyer config page and switch on the `Enable Hosted Buyer Experience` toggle
3. Choose groups that take part in Hosted Buyer experience
4. Select the phase of the Experience
4. Configure groups limits and available actions
Generate scores matrix
1. Select buyers, supplier and workshop groups in proper fields
2. Set the cut off time
3. Generate Scores