The purpose of moderating your Live Session Chat with Arena:
- Provide a better user experience for attendees, monitor & control user chat content during live sessions
- Live Sessions are located in Grip under the "Round table discussions" or "Networking Agenda" menu on the left of Grip
- Important note: Whereby room chat is not moderated in Arena, neither is 1:1 meeting or multi-user meeting Chat.
Where is the Chat moderated by Arena in Grip matchmaking?
- See below, under the left-hand side menu, you will access all your live sessions
- your navigation menu might have a different name than for this example, however, the URL page name will be the same and should end with "/app/home/network/event-agenda"
Step to access Arena to moderate this chat
1- You will receive an email invitation to access Arena Dashboard > Click 'ACCEPT' from the email
You will be redirected to the Arena Dashboard
2- Create your personal login password > Continue
3- Follow the dashboard walkthrough
4- Once to finish reading the final step, navigate to the "Live Chat" tab on the left.
5- Engage your audience during your Live Session Chats
Important note: The chat is visible to all attendees across all Live Session Chats.
6- Moderate your Chat during your Live Event:
- Once users start interacting with the Chat, a "Pre-moderator" Tab will appear for you to control the messages coming in
- Approve/Disapprove content: In Arena, you will be able to view the users and approve/disapprove messages before they can be visible to all users
- Ban users: On the 'Live' section, you can click on any message to expand the different options to Ban users.
- Un-ban users: Access the 'Moderation' section and under the 'Banned users' list you can 'Delete' a user from the banned list
- You can also block some users permanently