In this article, we'll explain how as an Admin you can generate meeting scores on the Grip Smart Scheduling platform and push to H2H.
Here is the process flow chart
Here's a video walkthrough of how to generate scores and push to H2H
1.Generate scores in Grip
Any2any and Restricted Any2any
2.Push scores to H2H
Here are written steps
First complete the 1-8 steps on the Grip dashboard. Then continue the process on the H2H dashboard steps 1-3.
- Go to Event Setting
- Click on "Hosted Buyer"
- Click on "Scoring Matrix"
- Select the "Preference Matrix Type"
- If your event is Classic HB select "Buyer Vs Supplier"
- If the event is Any2any HB select "Any to Any"
- Where it says 'Buyer Custom Group' add the Custom Group that has stronger influence over the meetings (i.e. you would like the meetings to be weighted in their favour).
- Where it says 'Supplier Custom Group' add the Custom Group who has a weaker influence over the meetings.
Select all HB groups
5. Click on "Generate Meeting Scores"
6. Click on "Check Meeting Score Status": If you would like know the scores are generated
7. Click on "Export CSV file" and save the file in the drive
- Login to H2H https://hostedbuyer.net/
- see the internal article here on how to get the login details
- Select the application and the event
- Click on "Import data"
- If you have already the data in H2H, click on "Reload"
Past Meetings Cutoff (UTC)
Once you enter the Custom Groups in to the Preference Matrix type, it is time to enter the “Post Meetings Cutoff”. This date shows the last time provisional meetings were pushed from the H2H platform to Grip. If provisional meetings have not been pushed to Grip, set this date as the date you are generating the meetings
That's it! you have now the scores in H2H and are able to generate the meetings!