Organisers can enable a profile page layout that allows users to display a gallery of images on an item. This is currently only possible for items which are accessible through Teams.
1. Go to Dashboard > Type Settings and find the Type for which you want to change the profile page layout. Click on the edit button for that Type.
2. On the Edit Product modal that pops up, change the Type Category to "Item" and change the Profile Page Layout to "Product". Please see the screenshot below for guidance.
3. Now this has been done, Team user can upload multiple images to these items on the edit item page, which is accessible through the Teams portal.
4. You can also upload multiple images to these items through the dashboard, by navigating to the item's profile.
- This page layout will not display the 'request a meeting' block - even if permissions are set so that a user could requesting a meeting with the data type concerned.
- Users can upload up to 10 images per item.