Home Feed Navigation
Home feed block-based navigation feature is now available is Grip Web Networking.
The feature allows customizing sidebar navigation in web networking. When the feature is enabled, the navigation items will be based on the home feed configuration.
This means that:
- The organizer can decide which items should be displayed in the navigation, the order of items and their names
- The organizer can create different versions of navigation per data type
Steps to enable:
1. Make sure that home feeds are available in the event.
2. Configure home feeds following these instructions
3. Go to event details -> event configuration section
4. Enable the toggle `Enable Home Feed Navigation`
* What if data type is not assigned to any of the home feeds?
Thing of this data type will display the default navigation with following pages: Recommendations, Interested in you, My Connections, My Interested List, My Skip List, My Schedule, Main Stage, Event Agenda, Native Lists