If you've attached Arena chat to a session, you can now moderate it through the Arena dashboard. This allows you to enhance the experience for attendees by monitoring and controlling session Live Chat content.
- Important note: You can only moderate chat in Arena (i.e. you cannot moderate 1:1 chat, nor chat in Whereby/Vonage meeting rooms).
Step to access Arena to moderate this chat
1- You will receive an email invitation to access Arena Dashboard > Click 'ACCEPT' from the email
You will be redirected to the Arena Dashboard
2- Create your personal login password > Continue
3- Follow the dashboard walkthrough
4- Once you finish reading the final step, navigate to the "Live Chat" tab on the left.
5 - Find a moderation panel for each session chat through the channels list.
6- Engage your audience during your Live Session Chats
6- Moderate your Chat during your Live Event:
- Once users start interacting with the Chat, a "Pre-moderator" Tab will appear for you to control the messages coming in
- Approve/Disapprove content: In Arena, you will be able to view the users and approve/disapprove messages before they can be visible to all users
- Ban users: On the 'Live' section, you can click on any message to expand the different options to Ban users.
- Un-ban users: Access the 'Moderation' section and under the 'Banned users' list you can 'Delete' a user from the banned list
- You can also block some users permanently
- Create and moderate Polls
- Polls will be displayed in the chat's main communication feed and in a separate tab Polls
- Answer and moderate Q&A questions
- Users can ask and see the questions on a separate tab in the chat. Answered questions will be displayed on the main chat feed as well.