This article will summarize how to configure the home screen of an event. Home for Mobile Apps & Web Networking can be configured on the ‘Home Feed’ page.
- Open 'Create block' to create the home feed blocks.
Home feed blocks are individual items that you can customize and build to create your home feed. You can create a number of separate home feeds for different users, so that for example, an attendee can see a different layout to sponsors.
2. Provide the name of the block and additional support texts in all translations supported in the container
As you can see, the home feed blocks are fully customizable including the:
- Content, which may be:
- SessionsThis will link to the Event Agenda, with recommended sessions in an expanded view
- NetworkThis will link to Skipped / Interested / Interested in You / Recommendations / Connections
- URL ExtensionsLink to a URL also used as an extension (see below)
- Native ListA list of one or more data-types in the platform, such as Exhibitors, Products etc.
3. Choose the platform where the block should be displayed
4. Choose the block colour and an icon.
- Block Design – choose your own color for each block as well as the icon, which you can select from Grip’s current range.
5. Assign a block to the chosen feed
One home feed is included in the event price however additional home feed layouts can be added for different data types, for a fee.
6. Changes need to be saved on each block separately
7. Change the order and layout to suit your needs
Using the arrows, rearrange the blocks as appropriate for your event and using the ‘+’ and “-” choose to show an expanded or contracted view in the homepage. Expanded view shows three