The Inbound Leads section sits within the My Team portal. It features profiles of people that have shown interest, connected or interacted with you, your team members, and/or company profile. The aim of the section is to show you the profiles that present a high chance of converting to contacts, i.e. profiles that are connected or have meetings with your team.
In this article we will cover:
- Navigating to Inbound Leads
- Inbound Leads qualifications
- Inbound Leads types
- Inbound Leads table views
- Lead notes
Navigating to Inbound Leads
1. Click 'My Team' at the top right of the event platform. On the left sidebar you should see 'Inbound Leads' as the second tab under meetings.
Inbound Leads qualifications
To qualify as an inbound lead, a user needs to perform one of the following actions towards your Team:
- profile views of team members, company profile, products
- interest in your team members, company profile or products
- connections with team members, company profile, products
- accepted meetings with team members, company profile, products
- attendees of sponsored sessions
- views of sponsored sessions live streams or video recordings
Inbound Leads types
On the inbound leads page you can display three inbound leads lists:
- To be reviewed - these are the leads on which you haven't performed any action (Interest, Skip, Request Meeting)
- Reviewed - there are the leads on which you took any of the above actions
- Total leads - all inbound leads sorted alphabetically
You can switch between types by clicking on the boxes displayed above the list. The boxes also include the current count of the leads of given type.
Inbound Leads table views
1. To see the your leads in the interactive view, click the icon highlighted in the red box in the image below.
2. You can filter, sort, and categorise your leads in your own way (see video below). This will make it much easier to view specific leads, saving you time.
Being able to add notes to a users profile, and your leads allows colleagues to collaborate more easily and share information, both before and during the event. In turn, this will help with tailored follow-ups of those leads, and other profiles, post-event.
Exhibitors on a Team can add notes to other users' profiles which can then be viewed by other colleagues in their Team. You can also assign a star rating score to your leads. Colleagues can also be tagged in the note (@person) to receive a notification via email.
Lead notes can be viewed from the:
- Inbound Leads section within Grip Teams
- Profile details page
- Contacts table
1. Viewing lead notes from the Inbound Leads section. Under Inbound Leads you will see profiles, at the bottom of each profile you will see 'View Lead Notes'.
2. Viewing lead notes from an individuals profile. Click on an individuals profile and you will see 'View Lead Notes' under their name like the example above. Note, the individual needs to be a qualified lead in order for lead notes to appear on their profile. With this being the case we recommend you look for your qualified leads in the 'Inbound Leads' section first.
3. Viewing lead notes from the contacts section. Under 'My Teams' click 'Contacts' in the left hand side navigation bar. From there, click the settings cog on the right hand side of a contacts profile. Here you will see 'View Lead Notes'.
4. You can assign a score to a Lead by clicking 'View Lead Notes'. You can the click on the stars to submit a lead score. Scores can be changed by any team member. Adding or updating the score sets an automatic note, so other team members can track the scoring history. View our article here for a more in-depth look at lead scoring.
5. Tagging a team member. Use '@person' to tag a member of your Team, they will then receive a notification via email.
Do all team members have the same number of inbound leads?
Yes, the same number of inbound leads is generated for all team members based on the above-mentioned criteria. This means that the number of leads on a total list should stay the same among all team members; the different numbers will occur on 'To be reviewed' and 'Reviewed' lists depending on the users' actions.
Do my team colleagues count as inbound leads?
No, team colleagues don't count as inbound leads.
Can I export lead notes?
Yes, lead notes will be exported with contacts.
If a company profile gets viewed/interested before the team is created by a representative logging in, will this be found in inbound leads when the representative does log in and generate the team?
- Views will not be visible
- Interests will not be visible
- Meetings will be visible
- Badge Scans will be visible