The Inbound Leads section in Teams features profiles of people that have shown interest, connected or interacted with you, your team members and/or company profile. The aim of the section is to present you the profiles that present a high chance of converting to contacts, i.e. profiles that are connected or have meetings with your team.
Inbound leads qualifications
To qualify as an inbound lead, a user needs to perform one of the following actions towards your Team:
- profile views of team members, company profile, products
- interest in your team members, company profile or products
- connections with team members, company profile, products
- accepted meetings with team members, company profile, products
- attendees of sponsored sessions
- views of sponsored sessions live streams or video recordings
Inbound lead types
On the inbound leads page you can display three inbound leads lists:
- To be reviewed - these are the leads on which you haven't performed any action (Interest, Skip, Request Meeting)
- Reviewed - there are the leads on which you took any of the above actions
- Total leads - all inbound leads sorted alphabetically
You can switch between types by clicking on the boxes displayed above the list. The boxes also include the current count of the leads of given type.
1. Do all team members have the same number of inbound leads?
Yes, the same number of inbound leads is generated for all team members based on the above-mentioned criteria. This means that the number of leads on a total list should stay the same among all team members; the different numbers will occur on 'To be reviewed' and 'Reviewed' lists depending on the users' actions.
2. Do my team colleagues count up as inbound leads?
No, team colleagues don't count up as inbound leads.
3. Why can't I export inbound my leads?
In order to make user data exportable, we require that there is mutual interest/connection between the users. This is only the case when the inbound lead becomes a contact.
4. If a company profile gets viewed/interested before the team is created by representative logging in, will this be found in inbound leads when the representative does log in and generate the team?
- Views will not be visible
- Interests will be visible
- Meetings will be visible
- Badge Scans will be visible