You can add Grip Sessions to the following digital calendars:
- Apple Calendar
1. Find the session you want to add to your personal calendar.
2. Click on the 'Send to Calendar' button, seen on the Session card.
3. You will see a list of supported calendar integrations in a dropdown:
4. Click on the calendar provider of your choice. This will open the calendar in a new tab.
5. If you're already logged in to your calendar provider you will be prompted to create a new calendar event straight away. If not, you will be prompted to login. The new event creator in your calendar will be pre-populated with basic information about the session. Finish creating the event, and the session will now be saved in your personal calendar!