When you unpublish an app, existing users can still use your app and receive app updates. Your app won’t be available for new users to find and download on Google Play.
Prerequisites: Before you can unpublish an app, you must ensure that:
- You have accepted the latest Developer Distribution Agreement.
- Your app has no errors that need to be addressed, such as failing to fill in the content rating questionnaire or provide details about your app's target audience and content.
- Managed publishing is not active for the app that you want to unpublish.
To unpublish your app:
- Open Play Console.
- Select an app.
- Go to Release > Setup > Advanced settings.
- On the App availability tab, select Unpublished.