If you wish for your mobile app to be published from your own developer account on Google Play Console, you would need to add Grip to your account.
Please note you need to have an existing Google Play developer account to be able to complete the steps below (here is an article on how to sign up on Google Play as a developer).
Estimated time to complete the task: 10-15 minutes
- Open the Play Console.
- On the left menu, select Users and permissions.
- To add new users, select Invite new users.
- Enter our email address: email@example.com
- Leave 'Access expiry' box unchecked
- Switch to the 'Account permissions' tab and tick all the boxes under "App access", "Releases" and "Store presence.
- Click "Invite user"
Once the invitation is sent, please inform your Grip project manager, so we can accept the invitation and start working on your mobile app.